Job Hunt...

OK, it's time to find a job!!!

Ideally, I would like one of these types of jobs...

(1) A job in higher education, as some sort of teacher/researcher/professor in a school/department of education. I love teaching. I love researching. And I love mentoring up and coming teachers. I would love to have a job in which I do all of these.

(2) A job consulting on and learning about education policy. I am loving education policy now, and I'd love to get more into it. I think that I know enough about research and policy to do some advising, but, of course, I can always learn more. So a job in which I could learn and use my expertise would be ideal.

If anyone has any ideas for me, please let me know...

:)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments