Work . . .

I've been working a lot lately, which is both good and bad. It is good because it means that my paychecks are bigger. It is bad because my evenings are tied up, I'm tired a lot, and I have this weird reverse schedule from everyone else's.

I really miss Birthday Guild a lot. I think I will be able to make party prep next month, but I don't know when I'll be able to attend another party. I was hoping to help out with Project Home and/or the gala, but people never really got back to me about that.

I'm particularly frustrated because even though I'm working A LOT, I'm not technically full time. I really do need the work, and I'm worried that I'm going to have to give up my job at Kaplan in order to make some money. I love working at Kaplan, but the small paychecks are getting really annoying.

Oddly, just as I was writing this, I read my Chinese horoscope on Facebook, and it said this . . .

You'll get a promotion if you work, or a good job if you're unemployed. Don't count on others to get your job done; buckle down to your task. The lunar influxes will help you achieve a personal project which will give you all satisfaction. Adopt a more leisurely and more regular life tempo. Your material situation might take a happy turn.
Horoscopes ©AsiaFlash Provided Courtesy of Master Rao.


I guess that means I should stop worrying.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments