Breakfast, Anyone?


I was watching some show on TV, and I found out about a store called Cereality. How's this for a funny idea? It's basically a cereal bar, where you can mix and match your favorite cereals for a delicious breakfast treat any time of day. It's such an interesting idea, and I can't believe what people will actually pay money for. It's not like you can't make a bowl of cereal just as easily at home. Nevertheless, I do applaud the founders of Cereality for figuring out a way to make money from something really simple. I suppose I could have posted this on one of my work blogs, but I didn't really like the idea of promoting someone else's franchise concept. :D
So tell me if you think it's a fun idea or if it's a crazy one . . . or both. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments