Some eCards


Sorry. My life keeps interfering with my blogging. I wish it were the other way around right now.
So anyway, I found this website called Some eCards. It is pretty funny. Their tagline is "When you care enough to hit send." You can find a card that says pretty much what you are thinking most of the time--and a lot of cards that say what you wish you could say. A lot of the cards are really off-color, so consider this your only warning if you happen to be offended by such things.
I will try to catch you up on my life at some point. Maybe tomorrow???


posted under , , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments