New Year, New Look, New Outlook

If you have read my blog before, you will notice that I changed the look of my blog. I figured that I was due for a change. So I changed the look as well as the title. Some of you will understand the significance of the title, but if you don't, I'll forgive you. Anyway, I changed the title because it was a little on the negative side, and I'm trying not to be as negative here in cyberspace as I usually am. So for the new year, I'm trying out a new look AND a new outlook.

Let me know what you think.

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments