Conversation

Here's the jist of a conversation I had with someone yesterday.

Friend: Thanks for sending me the contact info for your endocrinology professional.

Me: Oh, I didn't realize you'd gotten it.

Friend: Yes, I got it, but I'm not going to call. Out of principle, I don't use that company. I think it's a terrible company, and I think they give horrible care.

Me: I like them; they are good to me, and I've been doing much better since going there.

Friend: Well, that's fine for you, but I think they are a terrible company, and I won't go there. We always got patients that had left their downtown office after getting terrible care.

Me: I don't go to the downtown office. I go to South Pasadena. South Pas is very different from downtown.

Friend: Yes, I know. But I still think it's a terrible company. But it's fine for you.

What the hell?

*seriously reconsidering the value of this "friendship"*

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments