Wow! I can't believe it's 2011!

Maybe my new year's resolution should be to keep up with my blog...

So...Happy New Year, everyone! Now that we're only a few days into 2011, I guess it's still OK to say that. I did absolutely nothing on New Year's Eve. My dad roasted a chicken with the new chicken roaster he got for Christmas. I did nothing of consequence. In fact, I can't even really remember what I did. Ha ha.

2010 was an up-and-down year for me. July was particularly difficult. But November was great. On balance, it wasn't a great year, but since I came out at the end still kicking and screaming, I guess it's something to celebrate.

Nothing big planned for 2011, either. I don't think I'll be able to do a real vacation until after May 2012. Yes, I'm already counting down to graduation. This year's posts will probably have a dissertation theme running through them...but, then again, maybe not. I guess we will just have to see what the year brings. Maybe it will be a year of miracles. :)

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments