Life at Its Finest

Today I attended a birthday party for a one-year-old named Allison. She's the daughter of my cousin Janet and her husband Anthony. She's absolutely adorable, and the party was a lot of fun. It's hard to believe that my little cousin has a baby.

The food at the party was awesome. I haven't eaten like that in a long time. I'm probably going to regret it tomorrow, but for today, it was GREAT!

I got to meet some new people, including Anthony's sister Elaine and her friends. It's nice to meet new nice people. :)

The coolest part of today was getting to hang out with my cousin Liza. She looks so awesome, just for a regular person, never mind the fact that she just had chemo AND radiation. I'm so proud of her, and I know she's just going to keep on getting better every day.

Seriously, it's life at its finest--celebrating a young life, eating good food, making new friends, spending time with family, and celebrating life itself.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments