I'm Sick . . .

I woke up last Tuesday with a sore throat, and my skin hurt. I had a ton of stuff to do that day, including starting a new GMAT Advanced class and checking out the restaurant that is catering my parents' anniversary party. So I basically ignored the entire sick thing, and I was actually successful at sticking to my schedule.

I ended up basically having an entire week off, due to the 4th of July holiday and the fact that one of my GMAT classes just ended. This turned out to be a good thing, since have spent most of my time off being sick. I felt worse on Wednesday, though it was pretty much more of the same. By Thursday my skin didn't hurt anymore, but I was starting to get congested. On Friday my sore throat was gone, but I was all stuffed up and starting to cough. I managed to take a long nap on Friday afternoon, which helped A LOT. But by Saturday, it was even worse. I slept a lot during the day, but Saturday night was impossible. I had so much trouble breathing that I only managed to sleep for about 3 hours. When I got up in the morning, I found my dad's stash of Sudafed, and after breakfast I went back to bed. I woke up only when the Sudafed wore off and I couldn't breathe again.

I seem to be better now, though. I haven't taken any Sudafed since 3pm, and I'm actually breathing OK. We'll see how tonight goes.

I hate being sick. Bleah . . .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments