5 for 5, week 4

Well, week 3 was pretty much a wash. I only managed to earn 10 points. Well, actually, when I realized that I wasn't going to make it to 20, I pretty much gave up trying. Bad Kat. Oh well. It's a new week. I'm considering last week a practice run and am making no changes for this week. Here are my 5 (again):

1. Get out of bed before 8:00.

2. Drink 1.5L of water.

3. Wear pedometer and walk at least 4000 steps.

4. Take medicine on time.

5. Walk the dog.


I'm pretty sure I'll do better this week, despite the busyness. I have to, or I won't get my MP3 player before my trip to New York! How's that for incentive?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments