5 for 5, week 3

Well, I didn't do as well as I'd have liked during week 2, but I still managed to earn 20 points. I'm saving my reward for a while, until I decide exactly what I want from the craft store. This week I was a little ambitious. I didn't make many changes, but I tweaked the old 5 just a little.

1. Get out of bed before 8:00. I pushed this up yet another 1/2 hour. I think this is going to be hard to do, since I'm starting most of my classes this week, but it's something I need to do. I really don't like wasting half of my morning in bed.

2. Drink 1.5L of water. I have not been doing well with this one at all. I was hoping to increase this to 2L this week, but, since I almost never reached this goal last week, I had to keep it the same this week.

3. Wear pedometer and walk at least 4000 steps. I increased this quite a bit. I'm getting to a point where I'm working hard on my 5, and that's where I want to be.

4. Take medicine on time. I'm doing pretty well on this one and will most likely replace it with something else next week. Not sure what yet.

5. Walk the dog. This is the same every week, but the distance actually changes. We are walking pretty far now, over a mile, a lot of which is uphill. We'll get to a much longer distance at some point, but the increases aren't too big in order to fool myself into thinking I'm not walking that far. LOL


I'm not doing well at all this week, and it's already mathematically impossible for me to reach my 20 points. Oh well. Keep on keeping on, I guess. *sigh*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments