Happy 2012!

OK, I have to say that 2011 was a terrible year. So was 2010, for that matter. I am ready for something great to happen in 2012.

Here's what I'm looking forward to...

--AERA in Vancouver in April. I'm presenting on EIEA to a room full of people who are experts on Kingdon. Am I scared? You betcha!

--Dissertation defense in April (or earlier!). I have to finish writing first, but, yeah...:)

--Graduation in May! This is contingent on the previous item, but, well, yeah...:D

--A new job! OK, this is really wishful thinking on my part, but, c'mon. I think I'm due.

--Celebratory trip(s)! Again, wishful thinking, but again, I think I'm due. LOL

Yeah, so that's what I'm looking forward to. I could add more, but I think that's sufficient for now.

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments