Inspiration for the New Year . . .


As we begin the year 2010, many of us are making new resolutions, setting new goals, hoping new hopes. So, I offer this as inspiration for the day when the newness wears off--Faith the Dog!

I had heard about her before, but when I read this article a few weeks ago, I was inspired all over again. Faith was born with undeveloped front legs, so her owners taught her to walk on her hind legs, upright. Now, at 7 years old, she makes appearances to give hope to people who have lost limbs from disease, wars, and accidents.

Faith teaches me two things. First, sometimes when things don't work out the way I've planned, they can still work out. Second, a lot can be accomplished when someone is rooting for me. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments