Who for Christmas!!!



BBC America is finally showing The Waters of Mars, the Doctor Who special that was shown a while ago on BBC One. We finally get to see it on Saturday night, December 19th. I'm crossing my fingers that my cable doesn't go blitz on me, as it seems to be doing a lot lately. On subsequent Saturday nights we get our installments of The End of Time (parts 1 and 2). I'm so excited to see the new specials, but I'm sad, too. The End of Time will mean the end of David Tennant as The Doctor. Boo hoo. I'll keep my mind open. Maybe I'll fall in love with Matt Smith as The Doctor.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the fact that BBC America will be showing Doctor Who and other Who-related things every Saturday night and Sunday through January 3rd. As I'm sitting here writing my final paper for class, it's nice to have The Doctor saving the world in the background. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments