Snowzilla Lives!



For some reason this story caught my attention. I'd love to see 25-foot snowman on my front yard or in my neighborhood. If I lived somewhere that was possible, I think it would be fun to be able to do something like that, at least once. Snowzilla has attracted a lot of attention, and I guess that's the problem. Legal action is being taken against the homeowner, because Snowzilla is supposedly a public nuisance. There's even a website to raise money to "Save Snowzilla." Is this really the best way to spend the government's time and money?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments