This Is the Trip That Never Ends . . . (post script to NYC)

A note to the nice man that sat next to me on the train: I made it home . . . JUST IN TIME FOR THE EARTHQUAKE! It was actually one of the scariest earthquakes I've been through in a long time. It felt really strong when it started, and it went on for quite a while. After the initial shock, I realized that meant the epicenter wasn't close. Nothing even moved in our house. Of course, the funniest thing was that my dog didn't even react. Animals warn you when there's going to be an earthquake, my ass.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments