Craig Ferguson Is So Awesome . . .


Someone I met on Facebook sent me this article by Craig Ferguson on the death of his father. (Thanks, Annette!) It's a really good read, and I highly recommend it. Some of you might know that the day after Craig Ferguson's father died, he dedicated the entire hour of his show as a tribute to his father. It was beautiful and touching (and Emmy-nominated!).

My favorite part of this article was Craig's list of "5 Moments That Define a Man." Wow. Speechless.

Craig is more than just a funny guy. He's an articulate, thoughtful, sensitive man who never ceases to hold my interest.

I just wish I could meet someone like him that isn't dating a 23-year-old blonde skinny rich person . . . *sigh*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments