Meeting Mr. Right

So, I've decided that since I'm now in my 40s (YIKES!), it's time for God to put Mr. Right in my path. I've pretty much given up on it, for the most part, but there's always a part of me that thinks something else might happen. *sigh*

Anyway, I found this article on MSN pretty interesting. I may even take the advice of some of the ideas.

I especially liked . . .

1) Throw a party.
3) Get set up.
10) Give back.
11) Find extra-curricular activities.
14) Take a night class.
20) Turn up the kitchen heat.
21) Always look your best.
22) Know what you want.
24) Be your best self.
25) Write your own commercial.
26) Forgive yourself.
28) Reinvent yourself.
29) Be positive.
31) Visualize what you want.

Not sure if any of these will work, but hey, it's worth a shot. And as for #3, anybody out there listening???

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
I write about whatever...life, education, diabetes, family, pets, church, God, and whatever else comes to mind.

    Some Things That Make Me Happy


    (1) learning
    (2) family
    (3) barney
    (4) food
    (5) school
    (6) music
    (7) adoption
    (8) Doctor Who
    (9) worship
    (10) baking
    (11) reading
    (12) Quantum Leap
    (13) chocolate Irish cream cheesecake
    (14) scrapbooking
    (15) cake decorating
    (16) Star Trek
    (17) Craig Ferguson
    (18) British TV
    (19) gooey butter cake
    (20) crunchy onions
    (21) traveling



Recent Comments